domingo, 11 de enero de 2009

Smile


All alone not by myself, another girl bad for my health. I've seen it all thru someone else
and...(...nother girl bad for my health) Celebrated but undisturbed, serenaded by the terror bird, it's seldom seen and it's never heard (serenaded by the terror bird). Desintegrated by the rising sun, a rolling black out of oblivion, and i'd like to think that i'm your number one, i'm a... (...rolling black out of oblivion) I wanna leave but i just get stuck, a broken record runnin' low on luck, there's heavy metal coming from your truck, and i... (...broken record runnin' low on luck) We could all go down to Malibú and make some noise. Coca Cola doesn't do the justice she enjoys. We could all come up with something new to be destroyed, we could all go down... I love the feeling when it falls apart, i'm slow to finish but i'm quick to start and beneath the heather lies the meadowlark, and i'm... (...slow to finish but quick to start)
Never in the wrong time or wrong place, desecration is the smile on my face. The love i made is a shape of my space. My face, my face ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario